To make a booking please click on the appropriate tab below.
Schedule of Departure times Grahamstown & Port Elizabeth
|Departing Grahamstown Daily en route to Port Elizabeth Airport|
|Monday to Friday & Sundays||Saturdays|
|03:00 am||03:00 am|
|04:30 am||05:30 am|
|06:30 am||07:00 am|
|08:45 am||08:45 am|
|10:30 am||10:30 am|
|12:00 pm||12:00 pm|
|Departing Port Elizabeth Airport en route to Grahamstown|
|Monday to Thursday||Fridays & Sundays||Saturdays|
|08:30 am||08:30 am||10:10 am|
|10:05 am||10:05 am||12:30 pm|
|12:35 pm||12:35 pm||14:10 pm|
|14:10 pm||14:10 pm||15:10 pm|
|16:10 pm||16:10 pm||17:40 pm|
|18:45 pm||18:45 pm|
|20:30 pm||20:00 pm|
Terms & Conditions
- Grahamstown to Port Elizabeth transfers, a minimum of 3 1/2 hours transfer / driving time must be allowed to arrive at the Port Elizabeth Airport in sufficient time for flight booking in and departure time.
For Grahamstown to East London transfers, a minimum of 4 1/2 hours transfer / driving time must be allowed before arrival at the East London Airport in sufficient time for flight booking in and departure time.
If you are flying out of Port Elizabeth or East London Airports, please take these driving times into account when choosing which shuttle time to book for.
Ensure that you allow enough time for air flights booking in processes.
It is strongly suggested that you contact the airline that you have booked with and determine their minimum pre-flight booking in time and then book the time of your shuttle accordingly.
Blunden Coach Tours can in no way be held responsible for bookings made for shuttle services that arrive late for flight booking in or departure time due to the Client having booked a shuttle where the driving time was insufficient.
Please note that although our transfer times have been set with a certain allowance for slight delays, in the event of any major roadworks or maintenance, accident or any road closures for whatsoever reason, being encountered on the routes used, Blunden Coach Tours cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any flights or other scheduled engagements missed by the client.
- Once you have made your booking on the website you will receive written or SMS confirmation from us depending on the time lapse prior to your trip starting.
- Cancellation of service is to be sent to email@example.com in writing at least 24 hours prior to the service delivery. An email confirming your cancellation will be sent within 24 hours of having received your cancellation. If you do not receive an email please call 086 100 0731 OR (041) 451 4803.
- When booking a shuttle for a specific destination, if you request a change of destination en route and the distance is greater, you will be charged at a per kilometer rate. If the destination's distance is shorter there will not be a refund.
- If you are not at the agreed pick up point within 5 min of the arranged time, the shuttle will leave.
- Blunden cannot be held responsible for;
Accidents, injuries caused by factors out of its control.
Injuries caused by luggage / parcels not stored properly in the vehicle according to specification.
Damage or loss of luggage and other personal effects. If luggage or personal effects are left on the vehicle Blunden will try to ensure the return of such goods to the owner but it is under no responsibility to do so and accepts no responsibility for any good so lost.
- Smoking and Alcohol is not allowed on our shuttle vehicles.
- In the event of our vehicle breaking down mechanically we will dispatch a mechanic from the nearest point of breakdown. In the event the vehicle is not repairable, or it takes too long for repairs to be affected, we will dispatch a replacement vehicle from our depot / nearest point to continue with the journey. Alternatively, other arrangements will be made exclusively by our Company to speed up the process.
If you make your own arrangements without consulting the Blundenn Coach Tours you will be held responsible for all costs so incurred and Blunden is under no obligation to reimburse you, e.g. hiring of expensive vehicles and unnecessary hotel accommodation etc.